Tuesday, 8 May 2018

Game Journalism Day 5 - Walkthrough

How to play this game:


The overall goal is to just survive in general. You have to make it through the days by keeping a track on your status. (press spacebar) 



For example, watching your hunger, temperature, thirst, etc;
If any of those goes red, start looking at your health bar. And that's how you''ll know how long you have to survive.     


Pressing '4' to place fire when in risk of hypothermia or cold in general.                                                                                 

After learning the basics of surviving, you just simply can explore or complete the challenge. It may be hard but avoiding bears and wolves is recommended unless you have a hunter's rifle, and is able to kill them.






HOW FAR I GOT IN 1 HOUR:















To sum it all up, in 1 hour, I managed to find different and new locations such as Lake Cabins and many fishing huts. I managed to survive for about 2 days in the game, then died to wolves after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview

Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I really enjoyed the animate cc projects. Especially the lighting projects because it looked real...