In the game it gives you 7 days to complete the challenge.
SOMETHING USEFUL
Use charcoal to scout the area you are around so you can be somewhat aware of your surroundings and that'll help you get to places faster.
How to make a fishing tackle?

To make a fishing tackle, you need to make a hook and line. In total, you need to have one scrap metal and one cured gut to make a line and hook, and that'll result in a fishing tackle.
What did I do today?
To be honest, I still couldn't make my own fishing tackle, it sometimes just ends up in your inventory by luck. At first I found the Rail tunnel, then from there, instead of going in it like I always did, I went the opposite directions and instead found lots of cabins and fishing huts. To survive, I just found cabins or places to restock on food and built fires to stop the hypothermia.








No comments:
Post a Comment