1. This past week I made a new blog, and made enhancements to it. I also learned how to set up a favicon, and I made a banner and avatar for my blog.
2. The code that I learned was making the background have colors. It was <div style="background: green;">
3. The two technologies that I usually depend on the most is a laptop and phone.
The reason I chose a laptop/computer is because you can almost do everything on it. You can download games, huge programs, and do technically anything.
I chose a phone because it can help you when you need to call someone. And since it loads faster than my laptop, if I was curious about something, I can just quickly search it up on my phone. And since laptops can't really download apps, phones are also good in that case because you can download it.
The reason I chose a laptop/computer is because you can almost do everything on it. You can download games, huge programs, and do technically anything.
I chose a phone because it can help you when you need to call someone. And since it loads faster than my laptop, if I was curious about something, I can just quickly search it up on my phone. And since laptops can't really download apps, phones are also good in that case because you can download it.



No comments:
Post a Comment